This 1-day course provides delegates with basic awareness for employees who engage with projects that are covered by the CDM Regulations 2015. It offers a basic outline to the key requirements.
This certificate covers:
- Introduction to CDM 2015 / Why you should comply
- Dutyholders and their responsibilities
- Construction site requirements
- Defining of notifiable projects
- Documentation (F10, PCI, H&S File, CPP)
- Domestic clients
- Summary of actions and learner assessment
Candidates should have an appreciation of the basic safety requirements for construction activities and be able to discuss how safety is planned and co-ordinated.
Successful candidates will receive a certificate of completion.
- 13th February 2024, Norwich
- 8th October 2024, Norwich
- 9am – 3.30pm approx.
Course Cost: £175 + VAT per person which includes all course materials together with a certificate of attendance.