This course is principally for engineering employees rather than construction trades. It provides basic awareness for employees who engage with projects that are covered by the CDM. The morning will consist of PowerPoint presentation with interactive elements to establish learning and the afternoon will be developing and reviewing construction phase plans.
This certificate covers:
- Background of accidents in construction
- Setting out duties that apply to individuals and groups
- Sect 4 requirements for major hazards
- Defining of F10 requirements
- Design and RAG process
- Pre-construction Phase
- Construction Phase
- Safety Files
- Summary of actions and learning transfer checks.
Candidates should have appreciation for the basic safety requirements for the site and be able to discuss how safety is planned and co-ordinated.
Successful candidates will receive a certificate of completion.
Course Date: TBC
Course Cost: £175 + VAT per person which includes all course materials together with a certificate of attendance.