Join SHE Advises for our open EUSR SHEA Waste training which has been designed for all staff involved in operational sites, both permanent and temporary. This includes all levels of operatives through to supervisors, and managers.
The SHEA Passport which is also known as the Safety Health and Environmental Awareness Scheme, was developed by the Energy & Utilities Skills Register (EUSR) in partnership with the recycling and waste industry.
The training embeds best practice in health & safety and environmental awareness and provides delegates with the knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Risk awareness and reporting
- Awareness of environmental law
- Site health and safety
This one-day course consists of 8 modules in total which cover health, safety, and environmental topics:
- Introduction to the waste sector
- Legislation, regulation, and company procedures
- Health and safety in the workplace
- What happens if things go wrong?
- Occupational hazards and consequences
- Onsite risks and precautions
- The environment
- Waste collection – Drivers and operatives (waste specific module)
Delegates are encouraged to share and discuss their own experiences with the group.
Course Dates: TBC
Course Cost: £225 + VAT per person which includes registration fees, all course materials and EUSR CSCS qualification/card.Book Now