Join SHE Advises for our open Fire Safety Awareness Training.
This half day course is designed to provide learners with the knowledge of basic Fire Safety awareness and Fire Prevention practices essential in the workplace.
Fire is often the biggest safety risk any businesses ever has. Without fire safety training your insurances may not be valid and your staff are left vulnerable. Last year there were over 33,000 recorded fires in UK businesses and community buildings. Protect your staff now and give them the best chance of escape if a fire does happen.
The Fire Safety Order requires that fire safety training is provided to staff when they commence employment, and that refresher training is provided on a regular basis.
Fire Safety Training is not only a legal requirement, but it also saves lives and protects businesses.
Forming part of our range of Health and Safety courses, this short course is full of practical safety tips that are useful at home as well as work. Attendees are introduced to the injury’s fires can cause, the safety measures you need to follow to identify risk and avoid accidents alongside personal and organisational responsibilities for fire safety.
On successful completion, attendees will understand:
- Responsibilities for fire safety
- The behaviour of fire
- Typical fire hazards and how to prevent or minimise the risks of fire
- Fire signs
- Fire exits, assembly points and evacuation procedures
- Types of fire extinguisher, what fires they are best for and when they must not be used
- How to respond appropriately upon discovering a fire
- Identifying people who may need help to evacuate in event of a fire.
- 8th February 2024, Ipswich
- 4th July 2024, Ipswich
- 9am – 1pm approx.
£85 + VAT per person which includes course materials and attendance certificate.Book Now