Join us for our open NEBOSH NGC course for the gold standard in Health and Safety qualifications with our chartered professional tutors.
The NEBOSH NGC will give you invaluable knowledge and skills together with a globally respected qualification. Ideal for managers, supervisors, or anybody with health and safety management responsibilities.
This certificate covers:
- How to effectively manage health & safety
- How to identify and control common workplace hazards
- How to measure if you’ve been successful
- The UK’s key legal requirements and designated responsibilities
- Employer and learner friendly.
- Block release learning over two separate weeks.
Course sizes are kept small to allow for personal tuition and group interaction/discussion. Early booking is therefore recommended.
Week 1 – w/c 27th September 2021 (5 days)
Week 2 – w/c 25th October 2021 (5 days)
Open Book Exam date: 6th October 2021
Practical exam to be completed over 10 days in own workplace.
Successful candidates will receive an accredited certificate from NEBOSH.
Great value at £1,500 + VAT, which includes all resources and revision guides!Book Now