Join us for our UKATA (Cat A) Asbestos Awareness which is aimed at making candidates aware of the dangers associated with exposure to airborne asbestos fibres through unknowingly coming into contact with asbestos materials. It does not train you to work with any asbestos containing materials (ACM’S).
As an accredited course, there is an assessment which all delegates are required to pass, comprising of a multiple choice paper.
This certificate covers:
- Awareness of the nature and properties of asbestos and its’ effect on health
- Be familiar with the types of asbestos and where it has been used within buildings and plant
- Know how to avoid the risks from asbestos
- General legislation in relation to health and safety
- Procedures for unintentional contact and appropriate emergency arrangements
Successful delegates will receive an accredited certificate from UKATA.
Course Date: TBCBook Now