Consultancy & Support SERVICES
Honest | Approachable | Professional
We focus on providing the right support at the right time, rather than doing everything you need for you. We support you to take the key decisions you need for your business to ensure your safety, health and environmental systems are fit for purpose.
Our support and training packages are designed to use the individual competencies across our team of consultants in the most effective way for your business, ethos and objectives. One size does not fit all and we advise on how you can proceed towards compliance and continual improvement, while recognising that the resources of time, people, finance, and energy, are different in all organisations.
We work with you at a pace that suits you, while ensuring that wherever significant action is required, that is highlighted as a priority.
We value positive and open relationships, and our clients obtain the best value when this is understood from the start.
Our basic consultancy retainer package includes:
- Telephone and email support
- Support accident investigation
- Relevant HSE updates or information specific to industry/business
- Act as consultants, providing assistance to the client, and confirm this to enquiring bodies of accreditation
- Offer support services in-line with ISO45001
- Arrange suitable Professional Indemnity Insurance to cover advice and support offered by SHE Advises Ltd
- Offer assistance for any Authority visits in relation to Fire, H&S or Environment
- Preferential rates on all consultancy services offered by SHE Advises Ltd
- Preferential rates on training courses offered by SHE Advises Ltd
We also offer bespoke packages to suit your business requirements.
Please see below for further consultancy services we can assist with:
Risk Assessments & Method statements
Accident and Incident Investigation
Traffic Management Assessments and Audits
Health & Safety Management System Gap Analysis
Regulation Specific Audits
ISO Initial Audits
Fire Risk Assessments
Environmental Impact Assessments
Safety, Health and Environmental Support Visits
Mentoring of Employees