Join SHE Advises for our open Duty of Care training.
This 1 day course is for businesses producing, handling or disposing of waste. This could be high street industries, restaurants, hotels or waste management right the way through to waste carriers, brokers and dealers and permitted or exempt waste facilities.
This course will help you gain knowledge on:
- The legal requirements and guidance relevant to the duty of care
- How to correctly code the waste
- How to complete waste transfer notes
- Waste carrier, broker, dealer roles
- Permitting and exemptions
This training covers:
- Section 34 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 – Duty of Care
- European Waste Catalogue / List of Waste
- Waste Transfer Notes
- Waste Carriers
- Permitting Regulations
- Landfill Directive
- Waste Acceptance Procedures
- Waste Acceptance Criteria
- Forever Chemicals/POPs
- Unauthorised Wastes
- Waste Rejection
We deliver in-house courses which are suitable for small or large groups, or even individuals. We can adapt the course material to include your forms and documents, to ensure your staff understands what is required.
27th June 2024, Ipswich – Limited places
9am – 4pm approx..
£225 + VAT per person which includes all course materials and certificate of attendance.Book Now