Join SHE Advises for the number one Health and Safety course for line managers, in any sector, worldwide.
IOSH Managing Safely® is a nationally recognised, respected and certificated course. Designed and quality controlled by the Chartered body for Health and Safety professionals, the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). This course is recognised by the Health and Safety Executive as evidence of training towards competency.
IOSH Managing Safely® is for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. Managing Safely® is unlike any other course. You’ll find a practical programme, full of step-by-step guidance, and a sharp business focus. But you’ll also find that the highly innovative format and content that engages and inspires your staff – critical to getting safety and health embedded across the whole organisation. On successful completion, delegates will be able to: –
- Explain the importance of health and safety.
- Assess risks using a simple scoring scheme.
- Apply best practice techniques to control key risks.
- Describe how the legal system works.
- Explain the benefits of a health and safety management system.
- Identify hazards for typical issues that any business has to deal with.
- Carry out an accident investigation and explore why things go wrong.
- Check health and safety performance using basic performance indicators.
- Evaluate how environmental impacts could be reduced within their business.
Sessions are a mixture of state-of-the-art animation, workbook exercises, board game, quizzes, video and practical, interactive learning. As an accredited course, there is an assessment which all delegates are required to pass, comprising of a multiple-choice paper with a minimum pass mark of 50% and a risk assessment project to be completed within two weeks of the last day of the course
Successful delegates will receive an accredited certificate from IOSH.
- 25th – 27th March 2024 (3 days) – Ipswich
- 12th – 14th June 2024 (3 days), Ipswich
- 2nd – 4th October 2024 (3 days), Ipswich
- 9am – 4.30pm approx.
Course Cost: £525 + VAT per person which includes registration fees, all course materials, IOSH workbook, accredited certificate and lunch.
Group discounts available.
A one-day Managing Safely Refresher course is available to delegates who have already completed the full Managing Safely course.Book Now