This is a one-day qualification is designed to help delegates identify and reduce workplace stressors in order to create a positive, healthier workplace.
This qualification is suitable for anyone responsible for managing people or for managing workplace stress. This may include:
- Health and Safety professionals.
- Human Resource professionals.
- Line managers and supervisors.
- Occupational health professionals.
Through studying the qualification, individuals will undertake in-depth, best practice learning from which they will understand the six key areas of work design and how to identify warning signs and implement strategic interventions.
This qualification aims to help you understand the key principles of
work-related stress and its relationship to mental ill health issues. Beyond this you will learn:
- How to recognise the causes and effects of workplace stress.
- The responsibilities of employers and individual roles in managing workplace stress.
- How to apply the HSE’s Management Standards approach to assess stress risks in the workplace.
- How to develop suitable interventions to address stressors, reduce negative impacts, and manage the effects of stress in the workplace.
- Ways to continually improve your organisation and create a great place to work.
- 5th December 2024, Ipswich
- 9am – 5pm
Course cost: £275 + VAT per person which includes registration fees, course materials, NEBOSH book and accredited certificate from NEBOSH.Book Now