Join SHE Advises for our open NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction course for the gold standard in Health and Safety qualifications with our chartered professional tutors.
This qualification is aimed at anyone (managers, supervisors, and workers) in the construction sector. It’s ideal for anyone who needs a broad understanding of construction health and safety issues to be able to manage day-to-day risks effectively.
- Construction site managers
- Contracts managers
- Site workers with health and safety responsibilities
- Construction health and safety advisors
It also makes excellent continued professional development (CPD) for health and safety professionals working in other industries or looking to move into construction.
Many people take this qualification as a first step in a career in construction health and safety. It gives a valuable overview, and is a sound basis for further professional study.
The NC looks at everyday solutions for construction workplace health and safety issues. When you have completed this qualification, you will be able to:
- Advise on duties and manage construction risks under Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
- Justify the need for health and safety improvements.
- Produce or contribute to a construction phase plan.
- Ability to adapt to changing workplaces and sites.
- Help your organisation to manage contractors.
- Positively influence health and safety culture and behaviour.
- Carry out a risk assessment of a construction site and manage a range of construction hazards.
- Recognise workplace changes and their impacts and understand how to minimise these impacts.
Everything you need to make your construction site healthier and safer!
Course sizes are kept small to allow for personal tuition and group interaction/discussion. Early booking is therefore recommended.
Successful candidates will receive an accredited certificate from NEBOSH.
- 9am – 5pm
Course Cost: £1,725 + VAT per person which includes all handouts, resources, examination fees and accredited certificate.