SHE Advises are delighted to announce the launch of another NEBOSH course to add to their training portfolio.
The NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction (UK) course has been developed to lay the foundations for healthier and safer construction. This is a replacement qualification for the NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety.
According to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), the construction industry loses around 2 million working days each year due to workplace injury and work-related illness.
NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction (UK) can help to:
- Minimise workplace injuries and illness
- Ensure you comply with Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM)
- Understand the responsibilities of the six roles in the CDM regulations
- Boost employee wellbeing
- Demonstrate your commitment to health and safety, which can help win business
- Strengthen your health and safety culture.
You will gain invaluable knowledge, practical skills AND a globally respected qualification that supports your role. It also makes excellent continued professional development (CPD) for health and safety professionals working in other industries looking to move into construction.