Join SHE Advises for our Display Screen Equipment (DSE) training. This course is aimed at anyone with responsibility for managing workers at a VDU, the safety of their set up and individuals with responsibility for undertaking and assisting with initial workstation assessments in the office or for staff working from home.
We understand the unique challenges of working from home and the impact it can have on your physical and mental health. That’s why our DSE training specifically addresses home working, equipping you with the knowledge to mitigate risks and enhance your well-being.
On successful completion, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the legislative requirements for Workstation assessments
- Understand how risk assessments for DSE users are undertaken
- Understand how to identify and control risks from workstation design and setup
- Understand additional controls and actions to take where ill health is apparent.
- Be able to identify when and how to access further advice and support on risk controls.
Course content includes:
- What is DSE?
- Legislative perspective
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Health Effects
- Workstation requirements
- Process of Risk Assessment in relation to DSE
- The Ergonomics Approach
- Specific individual considerations
Assessment ongoing throughout the training session by the tutor.
Sessions are a mixture of slide presentation, breakout room exercises, discussion and interactive learning.
- 31st January 2024, Ipswich
- 9am – 4pm approx.
This course is delivered face to face or via the Zoom platform which will require audio and video capabilities on your pc/laptop/tablet.
Course Cost: £175 + VAT per person which includes all course materials together with a certificate of attendance.Book Now