Forming part of our range of Health and Safety courses, this half day Fire Marshal training course provides the knowledge required to be become a fire marshal.
Who should consider attending this course?
- Those who are responsible for overseeing fire safety
- Designated fire marshals
- Those responsible for checks and testing of fire-related equipment
- Anyone who needs to know how to select and use a fire extinguisher safely
This half day course provides an understanding of fire regulations and general fire precautions. You will gain the knowledge needed to be become a Fire Marshal and effectively undertake the role during an emergency situation.
Course content includes:
- Understanding fire and how it may spread
- Causes of fire, and how to reduce risk
- The cost of fire damage to businesses
- Fire detection and warning systems
- Firefighting equipment (including how to select and use fire extinguishers safely)
- Fire Safety regulations
- Maintaining means of escape
- The role of the fire marshal
- Creating a ‘grab pack’ for Fire Marshals
- Providing hazard information to the emergency services
- Identifying people who may need help to evacuate in event of a fire
- 23rd May 2024, Ipswich
- 5th November 2024, Ipswich
- 9am – 1pm approx.
£85 + VAT per person which includes course materials and attendance certificate.Book Now